Google Web Designer makes it easy for beginners to build engaging creative’s while offering time-saving coding features for advanced developers. Pass the Assessment, and Earn Google Web Designer Assessment Certificate to display on your profile.
Google Web Designer tool is a program for creating interactive HTML5 websites and ad banners. It is standalone software for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to lets you create interactive HTML5 based designs.
Benefits of Google Web Designer Assessment
- Demonstrate your expertise: Show current and prospective clients that you’re a certified online advertising professional with a personalized certificate that you can print.
- Utility: You’re allowed to mention your certification on your resume, business cards, LinkedIn profile, and other social media profiles.
Why Get Certified
- Improve your CV: Getting certified shows employers that you have a clear understanding of the core concepts of digital marketing. You can also add the qualification to your CV, and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
- Find a job: Becoming certified shows you have strong digital skills and that you’re motivated to learn: two essential qualities in the workplace. Demonstrating these qualities can help improve your chances of finding the job you want.
- Grow Your Career: Improving your Google Web Designer Assessment knowledge can help you find a job, get promoted, or start a whole new career.
Assessment passing scores and time limits
You will need to have a score of 80% or greater on the certification assessment. Google Web Designer Assessment Certificate exam consists of 15 questions. If you don’t pass an assessment, you can retake it 1 day later.
Some Important guidelines
- You can refer to yourself as “certified” as long as your certification remains in effect. After the expiration date, you won’t be able to refer to yourself as “certified” until you pass the assessments again.
- You’re allowed to mention your certification on your resume, business cards, LinkedIn profile, and other social media profiles.
- Any member of Partners can earn a Google Web Designer Assessment Certificate. As a certified professional, you can demonstrate your achievement with a personalized certificate issued by Google.
|The Google Web Designer Assessment Advertising assessment covers advanced concepts and bestpractices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing Display campaigns.|