What is google partner certification?
About the AdWords certification. The Google AdWords certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of AdWords. … You can earn the certification through Academy for Ads, Google’s online training program.
Benefits of Google partner certification:-
Any member of Google Partners can earn our AdWords certification. Here are the benefits of getting certified:
Demonstrate your expertise. Show current and prospective clients that you’re a certified online advertising professional with a personalized certificate that you can print.
How did the AdWords certification work?
When you set up an Academy for Ads account, you’ll get access to the free AdWords certification assessments and related learning paths that you can use to study for the assessments.
To become AdWords certified, you need to pass the AdWords Fundamentals assessment and one of the additional advertising assessments that are available through Academy for Ads. The additional assessments are Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising, and Shopping Advertising.
Available AdWords certification assessments
|AdWords Fundamentals||The AdWords Fundamentals assessment covers basic and intermediate concepts, including the benefits of online advertising and AdWords, and best practices for managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns.|
|Search Advertising||The Search Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing search ad campaigns across the Search Network.|
|Display Advertising||The Display Advertising assessment covers advanced concepts and bestpractices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing Display campaigns.|
|Mobile Advertising||The Mobile Advertising assessment covers the basic and advanced concepts of mobile advertising, including ad formats, bidding and targeting, and campaign measurement and optimization.|
|Video Advertising||The Video Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing video advertising campaigns across YouTube and the web.|
|Shopping Advertising||The Shopping Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including creating a Merchant Center account and product data feed and creating and managing Shopping campaigns.|
|Mobile sitecertification||The mobile site certification assessment covers basic and advanced concepts.|
|Digital Salescertification||The Digital sales certification assessment covers basic and advanced concepts.|
|GoogleAnalyticsCertification||The Google analytics certification assessment covers basic and advanced concepts.|
How to stay certified?
Your AdWords certification will remain valid until the product area assessment (for example, Search Advertising) expires. When the product area assessment expires, you’ll need to retake both the AdWords Fundamentals assessment and the expired product area assessment to keep your certification.
For example, if you pass the Search Advertising assessment in May, you’ll need to retake and pass both the AdWords Fundamentals assessment and the Search Advertising assessment when the Search Advertising assessment expires in May of the following year.
Guidelines for communicating your certification status
Your AdWords certifications demonstrate that you’re a certified online advertising professional. Here’s what you can say to current and prospective clients about this recognition:
- Your AdWordscertificationrecognizes that you’re a certified online advertising professional.
- You received this accreditation after successfully passing the AdWords Fundamentals assessment and either the Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising, or Shopping Advertising assessment administered by Academy for Ads.
Common questions about certifications.
The difference between AdWords certifications and the Partner badge
- Individuals getcertified. Any member of Partners can earn an AdWords certification. As a certified professional, you can demonstrate your achievement with a personalized certificate issued by Google.
- Agencies get badged and earn specializations.An agency that meets the requirements for Partner status will earn the Google Partner or Premier Google Partner badge and be allowed to promote itself as a “GooglePartner.” Note that an agency doesn’t become a “Google Partner” simply by joining the program.
- Company specializations recognize agencies that accomplish the following:
- Earn theGooglePartner badge or the Premier Google Partner badge
- Have at least onecertifiedaffiliated person in an AdWords product area
- Demonstrate increased product performance and expertise in that product area, including:
- Search advertising
- Mobile advertising
- Video advertising
- Display advertising
- Shopping advertising
- Have a minimum of $10,000 90-day AdWords spend in theircertifiedproduct area
Still, if you have any question.