Demonstrate your mastery of building and optimizing Google Search campaigns. Certified users will exhibit the ability to leverage automated solutions like Smart Bidding and Audience Solutions to boost campaign performance for specific marketing objectives.
The Google Ads Search Certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of Google Ads. A Google Ads Search Certification allows individuals to demonstrate that Google recognizes them as an expert in online advertising.
Benefits of Google Ads Search Certification
- Help your company earn the Google Partner or Premier Google Partner badge.: To earn either badge, companies need at least one of their affiliated members to be Google Ads certified, in addition to other requirements.
- Demonstrate your expertise: Show current and prospective clients that you’re a certified online advertising professional with a personalized certificate that you can print.
- Utility: You’re allowed to mention your certification on your resume, business cards, LinkedIn profile, and other social media profiles.
Why Get Certified
- Improve your CV: Getting certified shows employers that you have a clear understanding of the core concepts of digital marketing. You can also add the qualification to your CV, and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
- Find a job: Becoming certified shows you have strong digital skills and that you’re motivated to learn: two essential qualities in the workplace. Demonstrating these qualities can help improve your chances of finding the job you want.
- Grow Your Career: Improving your digital knowledge can help you find a job, get promoted, or start a whole new career.
Assessment passing scores and time limits
You will need to have a score of 80% or greater on the certification assessment. You will have 75 minutes to take an assessment. If you don’t pass an assessment, you can retake it 1 day later.
Validation of the Certificate
Your Google Search Ads Certification will remain valid until the product area certification expires. The certifications are valid for 1 year. You’ll need to retake and pass the certification assessment in the respective product area to renew your certification.
Some Important guidelines about your certification
- You can refer to yourself as “certified” as long as your certification remains in effect. After the expiration date, you won’t be able to refer to yourself as “certified” until you pass the assessments again.
- You’re allowed to mention your certification on your resume, business cards, LinkedIn profile, and other social media profiles.
- Any member of Partners can earn a Google Search Ads certification. As a certified professional, you can demonstrate your achievement with a personalized certificate issued by Google.
|Learn Google Search Advertising||The Search Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing search ad campaigns across the Search Network.|
Still Confused ?? Helpline# 8057222122