The Google Analytics Individual Qualification is a demonstration of proficiency in Analytics that is available to any individual who has passed the Analytics IQ exam.
Google Analytics Individual Certification (or Google Analytics IQ or GAIQ) is an exam conducted by Google to test your knowledge of Digital Analytics and Google Analytics platform. This certificate is valid for 12 months from the date you passed this exam.
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification covers basic and advanced Google Analytics concepts. This includes: planning and principles; implementation and data collection; configuration and administration; conversion and attribution; and reports, metrics, and dimensions.
Benefits of Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Demonstrate your expertise: Show current and prospective clients that you’re a certified online advertising professional with a personalized certificate that you can print.
- Utility: You’re allowed to mention your certification on your resume, business cards, LinkedIn profile, and other social media profiles.
Why Get Certified
- Improve your CV: Getting certified shows employers that you have a clear understanding of the core concepts of digital marketing. You can also add the qualification to your CV, and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
- Find a job: Becoming certified shows you have strong digital skills and that you’re motivated to learn: two essential qualities in the workplace. Demonstrating these qualities can help improve your chances of finding the job you want.
- Grow Your Career: Improving your digital knowledge can help you find a job, get promoted, or start a whole new career.
Assessment passing scores and time limits
You will need to have a score of 80% or greater on the certification assessment. The Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam consists of 70 questions and takes 60 minutes to complete. If you don’t pass an assessment, you can retake it 1 day later.
Validation of the Certificate
Your Google Analytics Individual Certification will remain valid until the product area certification expires. The certifications are valid for 1 year. You’ll need to retake and pass the certification assessment in the respective product area to renew your certification.
Some Important guidelines about your certification
- You can refer to yourself as “certified” as long as your certification remains in effect. After the expiration date, you won’t be able to refer to yourself as “certified” until you pass the assessments again.
- You’re allowed to mention your certification on your resume, business cards, LinkedIn profile, and other social media profiles.
- Any member of Partners can earn a Google Analytics Individual Certification. As a certified professional, you can demonstrate your achievement with a personalized certificate issued by Google.
|The Google Analytics Individual Qualification Advertising assessment covers advanced concepts and bestpractices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing Display campaigns.|